The Panoptify USB Microphone is a plug and play microphone that connects to your computer or laptop directly via USB port. It works with Mac and Windows. It captures your voice clearly and perfectly when the microphone is pointed towards you and removes background noises. It's perfect for Zoom, Skype, Facetime, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams, and all your virtual meeting needs.
You can even use it for podcasting, recording vocals, musical instruments, conference calls, and voice-overs. It's truly a professional-grade USB microphone. There is a built-in gain volume knob to control how sensitive the microphone is.
- Panoptify USB Microphone
- USB cable
- Microphone Stand
- Quick start guide
- Sensitivity: -42±3dB(1.5V,680KΩ;0dB=1V/Pa,1KHz)
- Output Impedance: Low Impedance(<680Ω)
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Frequency Range: 100Hz-18000Hz
- Operating Voltage Range: DC-5V Max.
- Operating Voltage: DC-5V
- Standard Operation Voltage: DC-5V
- Current Consumption: <0.5mA S/N
- Ratio: More than 58dB Max.
- Input Sound Pressure Level: 125dB
- Decreasing Voltage Characteristic: Within 3dB at 1V